We all want to bring that surf stoke with us when we leave the water after a good session, and now with The Rocket Surfskate we can!
Our best selling surfboard in 2009 is now a skateboard! With virtually the same outline (Rocket tail and all) “Retro” deck curves, and a photo-transferred graphic right off an actual surfboard; you can get your Rocket launched without getting it wet.
Influenced by our “Bottle Rock-It” boardshorts, The Rocket features a bottle opener built right into the bottom of the deck.
– Die-cut logo grip tape
– Built in bottle opener
– “Black Sheep” 62mm/84a wheels and Abec bearings
– 9″ reverse 45 degree kingpin carving trucks (carve with ease and pump those banks like waves)
– “Classic” rocker deck curves with mild nose, tail kick, and slight concave
– Photo transferred graphics from an actual surfboard
– 1/2″ SPS risers(Shock Suppression System)- risers are made out of the same urethane as the bushings and wheels to give it an extra smooth caddie ride.
The Rocket comes in two sizes, The Mini Rocket that is 28” fits in overhead bins in airplanes, is easy to transport, and we’ve all wanted to skate those airport conveyer belts before. The Rocket that is 34” is a super fun board that you can still shred on if you find yourself at the skate park later in the day.
To check out the 2011 line of …LOST Surf Skates ( Click Here )